Parkours are found in each minigame Lobby, and can be added as part of housing. Parkour is a "minigame" where users have to jump between blocks. In Hypixel, a parkour is "started" by running over the starting pressure pad, and then running over all other pressure pads in order (checkpoints > end), where it will then record the time it took you to complete that parkour.
There are currently 21 parkours in total on Hypixel. Parkour starts and checkpoints (in lobbies) are denoted by iron pressure plates, and the end by a golden pressure plate. In housing, all parkour points (checkpoints, start and ends) are denoted by gold pressure plates.
In housing you can have a maximum of 5 checkpoints (and a start and end).
Parkours can be found in the following locations:
- All Game Lobbies
- Limbo (This doesn’t count as one of the 21 parkours as it is not in a lobby, it does also not have a define "Start" and "End" pressure plate)
- Housing Parkour (This doesn’t count as one of the 21 lobby parkours as it is edittable).
In-lobby parkours has 3 basic commands;
- /parkour start - This will send you to the start of the parkour in your lobby, even if you haven't started it.
- /parkour reset - This will reset the parkour you're on, and send you to the start - even if you haven't started it.
- /parkour checkpoint - This will send you to the most recent checkpoint you completed. This doesn't work if you haven't started the parkour.
In housing you have additional commands:
- /parkour leaderboard - will show the top 10 times, and the player who achieved them.
And if you are the owner:
- /parkour clearleaderboard - resets all leaderboard entries
- /parkour removetime - will remove a set leaderboard position
- /parkour announce - will change when parkour completions are announced (so if you complete it, if you get a top 10 place, or not at all)
- /resetparkour - resets all checkpoints and points - all pads must be deleted then placed again